Spicy Shrimp Stirfry
Makes 2-3 servings
- 3 red containers shrimp, cleaned (3/4 cup per serving)
- 3 green containers mixed stir fry veggies (1 cup per serving)
- 1.5 purple containers fresh pineapple chunks (1/2 cup per serving)
- Chicken broth
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp San J Asian BBQ sauce
- Dash sriracha
- Grated fresh ginger, approx 1/2 inch piece
- Grated fresh garlic, 1 clove
Whisk together sauce ingredients, set aside.
Heat a skillet over high heat and spray with cooking spray (use coconut oil if you have some teaspoons/black available), then vegetables, starting with those that take the longest time to cook. Add some chicken broth to the skillet and cover, allowing veggies to cook through while soaking up all that flavor. Set veggies aside.
Add shrimp to the skillet and cook for a minute, then add sauce. Toss until shrimp are cooked through and glazed. Set shrimp aside.
Add pineapple to the skillet and cook for a couple of minutes, or until caramelized.
My serving was 1 red, 1 green, .5 purple, and .5 orange. Hubs ate the rest for his portion, plus some brown rice.